4.0
Style and Design

I thought it was extremely expensive but thought I would try My Pillow ?? then I get a scam notice to reply(?) and a legal form that suddenly disappeared off my sight !

It stated that they were aware of my resent purchase and I was eligible for a return for a current dispute against My Pillow . Could you perhaps resend the legal form for me to look at?

Was unaware that the comment were so negative and that the same pillow sells for 25$ elsewhere. Also was told that the so called " The American Sleep Foundation " was only established by the owner of My Pillow to help boost sales ...that does not seem fair to a consumer like myself !

This person wrote the review because of "received a law suit form and would like to know more ?" of a product or service from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $45 and wants Mypillow to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bait and switch. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments