1.1K views

I was foolish and out of desperation ordered 2 of My Pillows, even though I wondered just WHO was the National Sleep Foundation. The first "green label" pillow was lacking in fill and left my neck in a hole with no support.

The second "blue label" pillow was really too fat, but again the fill migrated and left my neck in a hole with no support. The fill does not stay where you put it as stated by owner/inventor Mike Lindell in his advertising.

-- You can buy as good a pillow at Walmart made of shredded foam, and not for over $100.00 for 2 pillows. -- Over the years I have found that the BEST PILLOW is the solid foam contour pillow that keeps it's shape and gives consistent support.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments