Saint Joseph,Minnesota
1.3K views

First of all this pillow does not retain it's firmness the whole time you sleep, like the ad brags about. I have to fluff it up every time I move, it goes flat quicker than the normal pillows I have.

Second of all the ad is misleading and it makes you think you're getting a great deal. If you order online right away you get 2 for the price of one, B.S. Bed Bath & Beyond and other retail stores sell them for around $48.00. If you buy one pillow online you do get a free pillow, that's B.S.

too. If you order from the television ad you pay $98.00 and he gives you 2 pillows. So this crook is no different than a politician putting a beneficial spin on his product. So he gets to sell you 2 pillows instead of you going to the store and just buying one, if you only need one.

Through the ad/television you have to buy 2. It's a crock. Call and tell them you want 2 pillows for the price of one ($48.00) like it is in the retail market and you get a big fat NO.

You can buy 2 for $98.00 anytime, anywhere they are sold. Another selling gimmick.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Do I like it-- *** No It go flat soon after you go to sleep. I wake uo and have to re fluff it. Would I recommend it-- NO.