1.5
Style and Design

Purchased My Pillow in December 2016. I have given it a year, but still not one thing has been right.

I went to the site to order the pillows. According to the site, my size I would need the Green Fill Pillows. When the pillows arrived, the chart inside stated that I should have the Blue Fill Pillows. I still toss and turn all night.

I need to re-adjust the pillow constantly, as always nothing has changed. Totally disappointed with this product. Does not one thing that they advertise it does. WHAT A RIP OFF!!!

How are they allowed to still advertise all these claims? Something seems to be wrong.

Review about: Mypillow Standard Queen Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Did i even get the right pillow.

Comments

Why should you have to stress out about a return? They guarantee it and should be no hassles whatsoever!

Found your problem. You should try taking the pillow out of the box before use. You’re welcome.

My Pillow accommodated an exchange without any hassle. IF you noticed what seemed to be a wrong pillow shipped to you, you should have kept a copy of the order you placed, then let them know within the time limit.

Why wait a year. I have a copy of the size chart from their website and from what we received in the booklet with our order, they are identical.