1.8K views
3.3
Style and Design

I purchased a pillow 3 years ago. Instantly, I fell in love with it.

It was the best night's sleep that I have had in years. It was SO COMFORTABLE. It kept its shape, it was just perfect and helped ease my nech pain and terrrible headaches. SUPPOSEDLY, it can be washed and dried.

Well, initially, I just threw it in the dryer, on air dry, to "fluff" it up a little bit. After that, it was never the same. It started to get clumps inside. I called customer service and was told to wash it in the machine and dry it on low heat.

I did that, and now it is so clumpy and deformed, i cant even sleep on it anymore. I went to the store in the mall and asked what the "lifetime warranty" was all about. The manager said she had no idea. She told me that she didn't know what I should do with the pillow and called her district manager who told her the same thing.

I was given the customer service number call. When I called them, I was told that because the pillow was over 90 days old, it could not be replaced and there was nothing that they could do for me. I mentioned the "lifetime warranty" and was told that it only was for "manufacturing defects". I asked for examples of what that would be and I was transferred and put on "indefinite hold" before the line was disconnected.

I'm very unhappy with the customer service. Initially, I was very happy with the product, until I needed help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Comfort until laundering.

I didn't like: Very uncomfortable after laundering as recomended.

Comments