Resolved

I opened the box and started to take the first pillow out, and there was a large tear in one of the seams, that I didn't notice until it was too late. The contents of the pillow flew all over my kitchen, dinette, dining room and dining room table, and all over the kitchen and dining room floors It took me almost two hours to find all the little beads.

(I have pets and I didn't want the beads to be eaten.) I was so angry and frustrated, that I just threw everything out. Trying to put it all back in the box would have been impossible.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $90. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Moultrie, Georgia, United States #1260941

Are you sure? The My Pillow is made of shredded polyfoam, NOT little beads. Are you a troll, or am I wrong?