Falmouth, Maine
1.1K views
1.7

Hello Folks,

long story short. We are long time my pillow users, tried em, bought the med fill, culdnt return them, still purchased the firm inspite of not being able to return them, and have continued to purchase more.

LATEST ISSUE: I have 6 natural siblings,, numerous foster siblings, ( all close still, thank the Lord). My mother has been purchasing the MY Pillows from Bed, Bath, Beyond, likes to do it in peson, has been scammed via phone and internet. So recently decided to gradually get ea member of ea extended family a My Pillow for next Christmas. She decided to go via phone to take advantage of the two for one as she will be purchasing a lot of My Pillows gradually over the next mos.

About two weeks ago I noticed she was a bit off, asked what is up, she then got all teary eyed and said she had a horrible experience on the phone and was so sdissapointed she was gong to have tocome up with a different idea for all the kids, my siblings, and their faimilies for Christmas. i then drag it out of her, she was treated utterly horrible by a My PILLOW phone rep, had been trying to talk to a supervisor or the owner Mike,( she has left messages she told me) in the hope it was just a person having a tough day etc. but to her chagrin, and mine, no one has called back to listen to her experience, been at least three weeks. She is both dissapointed and sad, its hard to enjoy the My Pillows she and I both have, (she has lived with me the past 7 years), when you have been treated that way.

She is debating on still buying more My Pillows, but it is hard to support a company that seems to be too busy to take care of existing customers. All she would like is someone, Mike , anyone to call her and let her know that is not the way you do business and that everY customer is important. She grew up in a family busness run by her mother after her dad died at a very young age and I have my own business so she knows both sides of the coin. I wouldnt take this time to rehash this if it wasnt important to us.

I am about to orde4r a couple more My Pillows but would love someone to let my mother know she is appreciated. In our businesses, our rule of thumb is to treat everyone like your grandmother. In the case someone does respond to this my mother is Joanne Norbert, her #207-797-0089, she is in Falmouth Me.

Just figured I'd let y'all know our experience, its almost like paying your gym membership for 10 years then having a brand new member get the half price deal, dont forget whos buttering the bread. tyvm, Chris Norbert, 207-776-8204

This reviewer shared experience about "nno return calls0" and wants this business to "speak with my mother". This person is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow customer care at Mypillow was customer service , but reviewer liked quality of product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

I agree. You should NEVER put your number, or ANY personal information on posts where anyone can see it. Can be VERY DANGEROUS!

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1183273

Please delete this for your sake and your morher's! This is public and people can see your phone numbers.

I'm sorry this happened to your mother. You're a sweet son to try to get this resolved.