5.0
Style and Design

I can't believe all of the negative stuff on here. I absolutely love Mypillow.

I was just going to order my parents a set of pillows when I saw this site online. I feel Mypillow is the first pillow that fits my & my husbands necks. The only drawback is they are built differently for men and women, so sometimes my husband steals my pillow by accident if he goes to bed first. I have tried so many pillows it is crazy (Bed, Bath & Beyond, Macy's, ordered them online, etc...) and paid much more than $50 per pillow, so I think they are reasonably priced.

I highly recommend them and will never go back to any other pillow!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with excellent neck support. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

#1161972

Pillow is a joke. Wont fit my queen bed and they give us ZERO comfort.

Foam is lumpy and not comfortable.

I went to a mattress store that sold superior pillows. One cost 49.95 and the other was free. Also they fit my queen mattress.

They also carry a king size fit. These are comfortable from a real factory with a real customer department.