Haysville, Kansas
5.0
Style and Design

Unbelievable!!! I just happened to see these reviews and am in shock re: all these bad reviews.

These pillows are wonderful!!! I have bought many looking for just the right one as I am 62 yrs. old and have a stiff neck and used to have neck pain. This is the very first review I have ever done on any product and I feel passionate about refuting these other reviews.

I know nothing about the service part as I haven't needed it but I have bought many pillows: bamboo, memory foam, expensive one from Sam's, special one from J C Penneys, one from Walmart, a pillow you fill with water, one from QVC, and others through the years. So needless to say, I was THRILLED to LOVE this one that I have had for a little over a yr!!

This person wrote the review because of "great pillow and better sleeping!" of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most great night sleep. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Comments

I am so glad I finally found a pillow that gives my head the perfect amount of support no matter how I lay on it! Thankful to my pillow! My kids and husband love theirs and I am ordering the mattrice topper too!

Sure ya have Mikey