4.8
Style and Design

I ordered 2 my pillows a little over a year ago. It did take me a couple of days to adjust to the pillow probably because my old pillow was so bad.

I love my , my pillow. Since buying, I've washed and dried two or three times. The pillows come out like new. My lady said, I wish they made a mattress.

Seems now they do and I will probably be a customer. If it's as comfortable as the pillows I know I'll be a happy customer. I've never ordered a mattress on line before but with the money back guarantee it seems a no brainier. Let the good night sleep begin.

Thank you. A G L

This person wrote the review because of good quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments