4.9
Style and Design

My wife was complaining of neck pain related to her pillow, and that made me realize that I never had a problem with one pillow (a gift) I have used for several years while a second pillow always produces neck pain. I let her try it, and her problem went away.

I checked and it was a MyPillow. We found the second one of our gift set in the closet and I washed and dried it. It worked so well for my wife that we ordered two more. She uses one for relaxing on the couch, and one for our guest bedroom.

We love our all of our MyPillows. I especially like that you can wash and dry them.

This reviewer shared experience about "great product that simply works" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. He best about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was no neck pain or discomfort with mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments