3.4
Style and Design

I recently bought a My Pillow. I was not thrilled about paying the price but I thought I'd give it a try.

I have always woke up with neck stiffness/soreness and most of the time headaches in the past. But, since I have been using My Pillow I have not had any headaches upon waking in the mornings and the soreness in my neck has gone away. It keeps my neck aligned in such a comfortable way.

I don't understand why it works so well but as for me I am 100% happy with my My Pillow and I am planning to get my son one for Christmas! It really is the most comfortable pillow I have EVER owned!

This person wrote the review because of "i have had the best sleep i have gotten in probably years!" of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most extreme comfort. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Comments