1.1K views

I just recently ordered 2 pillows from the company with anticipation of finally having a pillow that worked well for me. I have chronic neck/jaw problems and have found it quite difficult to get quality sleep due to pain/discomfort.

I can not express how utterly DISAPPOINTED I am with the pillows! I am a little confused as to how this company managed to obtain the seal of approval from the National Sleep Association, is that a joke!? Thankful to be getting a refund, however, I find it absurd that I had to pay for the shipping initially (which took over 2 weeks) and yet again to send this pathetic excuse of a pillow back. Product is deficient garbage!!!

I've slept with better pillows in a cheap motel like super 8.

Thanks for all the sleep deprived nights & agitated pain levels. A total let down

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

There is no such thing as the "National Sleep Association" it's a name they made up.

Hi this is fred jones