1.3
Style and Design

I am waiting for a refund from them, hopefully it will come through. If not, then there's always challenging it on my credit card.

The pillow is simply shredded foam in a case. The case is filled with various amounts of foam chunks to achieve different firmness levels. I tried the one recommended by them; too firm. I tried the next level down: the foam shifted around and my head made a flat spot just like a feather pillow. In both cases, the foam felt very uncomfortable and lumpy next to my cheek, as I am a side sleeper.

I remember years ago being able to buy shredded foam to stuff pillows; it was the cheapest fill that you could buy. The fill on My Pillows seems identical.

On another note, I posted a negative review on their Facebook page. I was immediately attacked and called "fake", "dirty rotten liar", "unpatriotic", "communist", etc. I looked through the reviews and saw that EVERY negative review had similar comments. I sent My Pillow a private message, suggesting that these comments should be removed as they didn't reflect the company's mission statement, and they were very unconcerned about it.

I added my receipt to this post, as I did to my Facebook post. This didn't seem to stop many people from calling me names anyway, they said the receipt was also fake. BUYER BEWARE!

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

h.kitchener

You spent an awful lot of money on a foam pillow(s)! Wait a reasonable amount of time for the refund and then dispute the charge if you need to. Remember, the best pillows are made from feathers, not artificial stuff.

marvmarvs
to h.kitchener #1457898

I know! No kidding! I believed the commercials.