1.4
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 26, 2017

Lumpy foam pellets will not give you a good night's sleep. I recommend instead a quality pure down pillow, medium fill.

We are not marking this as resolved, as we tried the pillows out for several months, and did not ask for a refund. In addition to the hassle of trying to contact the company, any refund, less original shipping and handling charges plus return shipping and handling, (a fine print item in their guarantee) would have made the refund amount significantly less than we paid.

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2017

My husband bought two MyPillows six months ago. They are filled with small, hard lumps of polyurethane foam, and even with two pillow cases on each, you still can feel the lumps.

When you lay on one, your head is pressed upward in an unnatural position. Not comfortable in any sense of the word. People are buying these due to the immense advertising saturation. I am so sick of seeing this ***-man on television.

I wish folks would check review websites like this one before buying this junk.

This product is trash and I would not buy another one at Walmart for $5. Since we paid $100 for the pair, I keep them in the closet to use as a knee-prop for an invalid in our family.

Review about: Mypillow Premium Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Uncomfortable foam lumps, Guarantee poor.

Comments