4.7K views

My mother bought My Pillow for me as a gift. When I opened and unrolled My Pillow, I shook the pillow and prayed the pillow would get bigger and the lumps would go away.

To my dismay, the lumps stayed and the S/Q size pillow was 3/4 filled. I shook the pillow more thinking I the pillow may need time to air out. Nothing worked to get rid of the lumps in the inside or get the pillow to fill up or get it to be like a memory pillow. This pillow reminds me of a cheap comforter that went through the washing machine then the dryer and came out with the fiber fill in lumps.

I can't believe my mother paid $99 for 2 pillows. I'm disappointed in this pillow to say the least!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Terrible pillow.

Comments

I completely agree with this assessment. I felt the My Pillow at Costco and couldn't imagine putting my head on that lumpy thing.

Those satisfied with My Pillow looks like a case of the emperor's new clothes. I have down pillows and Charisma down alternative pillows that are way more comfortable feeling than that lumpy bumpy My Pillow could ever be. If that pillow is an improvement over your current pillow, you must have the cheapest lousy pillow indeed.

Sorry, not buying into this hype. Plus the continual annoying commercials alone are enough to put me off it.

#1551958

I saw several boxes of MyPillow at Marc's discount store. One of the boxes was opened, so I couldn't resist checking it out and it was lumpy and floppy.

Maybe it was damaged?

They were inexpensive. Lol

I just got two my pillows and my pillows were also lumpy- I am going to return them. not a good pillow at all. very disappointed

That's exactly what I'm saying today. I just received My package as a Mother's Day gift and I'm so disappointed.

when I opened it and it's Lumpy.

I don't even like that texture I'm really disappointed. If they would have said the pillow was lumpy we would not have purchased them.

I have the same problem and I read the directions and put in the dryer, the pillow is still lumpy I don’t like it at all

The pillow needs to be fluffed up in the dryer. Those instructions might not have been made clear.

They also recommend washing and drying every four months. That might improve your experience.

Los Banos, California, United States #1199100

Hey Dummy you are supposed to put it in the drier for 15 minutes- if all else fails, read the directions!!!

to Anonymous New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States #1260969

The instructions just say to put it in the dryer for 15 minutes. Nothing about low heat, medium heat, or high heat. I'd be a little more careful before calling someone a dummy.

throw it in the dryer for 15 min before your first use it should work great then!

so much for public education. Can't read directions yet?

get your momma to read them for you. Like my pillow so far!

You have to stick it in the dryer with heat for 15minutes

you are supposed to put it in the dryer for 15 minutes before first use... that makes a huge difference! try it!