4.6K views

My mother bought My Pillow for me as a gift. When I opened and unrolled My Pillow, I shook the pillow and prayed the pillow would get bigger and the lumps would go away.

To my dismay, the lumps stayed and the S/Q size pillow was 3/4 filled. I shook the pillow more thinking I the pillow may need time to air out. Nothing worked to get rid of the lumps in the inside or get the pillow to fill up or get it to be like a memory pillow. This pillow reminds me of a cheap comforter that went through the washing machine then the dryer and came out with the fiber fill in lumps.

I can't believe my mother paid $99 for 2 pillows. I'm disappointed in this pillow to say the least!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was pillow quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

#1551958

I saw several boxes of MyPillow at Marc's discount store. One of the boxes was opened, so I couldn't resist checking it out and it was lumpy and floppy.

Maybe it was damaged?

They were inexpensive. Lol

I just got two my pillows and my pillows were also lumpy- I am going to return them. not a good pillow at all. very disappointed

That's exactly what I'm saying today. I just received My package as a Mother's Day gift and I'm so disappointed.

when I opened it and it's Lumpy.

I don't even like that texture I'm really disappointed. If they would have said the pillow was lumpy we would not have purchased them.

I have the same problem and I read the directions and put in the dryer, the pillow is still lumpy I don’t like it at all

The pillow needs to be fluffed up in the dryer. Those instructions might not have been made clear.

They also recommend washing and drying every four months. That might improve your experience.

Los Banos, California, United States #1199100

Hey Dummy you are supposed to put it in the drier for 15 minutes- if all else fails, read the directions!!!

to Anonymous New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States #1260969

The instructions just say to put it in the dryer for 15 minutes. Nothing about low heat, medium heat, or high heat. I'd be a little more careful before calling someone a dummy.

throw it in the dryer for 15 min before your first use it should work great then!

so much for public education. Can't read directions yet?

get your momma to read them for you. Like my pillow so far!

You have to stick it in the dryer with heat for 15minutes

you are supposed to put it in the dryer for 15 minutes before first use... that makes a huge difference! try it!