I've been through numerous pillows trying to find the right one for me. I saw your TV ad & decided to give MyPillow a try.

I purchased two of them. It was just another disappointment for me. The pillows are incredibly lumpy, as if they are filled with huge cotton balls. I highly unrecommend this pillow.

I would return them for a refund, but that in itself is another added hassle. Please do everyone a favor and also advertise that these pillows do not have a uniform feel to them. If you would put your efforts into comfort, you might sleep better at night! This review keeps telling me to enter at least one hundred words.

It is hard to keep on going with this negative review. I feel that you get the idea that I am trying to get across in this review.

Review about: Mypillow Standard Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

pqn007

I knew it!- what's the big deal?! About that ordinary looking pillow!

I've seen better and felt better pillows that were very comfortable from dollar general! If its too good to be true! Its not- true! At all!

From the complaints I've read here is enough proof for me! From real customers and consumers!- and its believable!

There are better pillows out there! And its obvious that its not- MyPillow!!!