Save yourself the $10 return postage and the disappointment of believing the BS that my pillow is worth a gamble. The pillow is a lumpy load of styrofoam.

They hide in the fine print that their guarantee requires that you have to pay the return postage when you find out what *** they are peddling. Not sure why this site requires you to use at least 100 words because my experience can be summed up as a lesson learned. When some blowheart ego maniac is on TV trying to tell you that he has the best thing ever - run for the hills. Don't fall for this one especially.

I can't believe that they have gotten away with this scam for so long.

I wish I used social media more so I could find a way to get the word out. If you do, warn the world against his crappy pillow.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow standard queen pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow standard queen pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments