3.0

I am just questioning whether the "my pillows " are lumpy to the feel , is that normal?They have a feel like there are numerous little lumps through out the entire pillow. It is the same for both the green and white.there were no comments on the instructions sheet.

Are these the way the pillows should be, or do I have a problem or is there something I should do to smooth out the contents of the pillow.

I dried the pillows per instructions, but I did not see any further instructions. I am always hesitant to buy off of add, but it is so difficult to find the proper pillow, Keith, kahinlv@gmail.com

This person wrote the review because of "small lumps to he feel" of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most ease of ordering. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Valley Springs, California, United States #1185690

The pillows are stuffed with chopped up memory foam that's why the pillow feels lumpy.

to Anonymous Denver, Colorado, United States #1185779

How would you know the contents of the pillow?

to Anonymous Arlington, Virginia, United States #1187110

X-ray vision. or scissors.