“My Pillow” is a sham. As well, their Advertising is a joke and unethical.

They should not be allowed to air their extremely untrue claims in public media. Totally flat all around neck within hour. Solution = staying up all night repeatedly fluffing it up. I wish I had read all of the Consumer Reports & Better Business Bureau ratings, comments, and over the top negative comments.

ALL are sooo true!!!! Boy is the MyP CEO making a million $ with first naive buyers ONLY. Barnum B was right—-there really is a fool on every corner and My Pillow CEO is laughing all the way to the bank $$. No wonder he can afford all of his misleading advertising.

And even worse, the FTC is not doing their job either for consumer protection on this product!!! As well, Costco’s prior offerings of “high quality products only” failed me this time. Their Quality Control researchers were out to lunch on putting this product in their stores. They too must not have done any BBB or CR bkground checking.

As well, did My P Huckster CEO pull one over in you”!! Heads up Costco, this loyal consumer of yours has lost major faith in you!!!

Too Bas as we had 7 great yrs together!!! Most disappointed Costco!!!

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

user33527981
#1420711

Your the only one who thinks that out of 109 reviews

to user33527981 #1423751

Nope. I have one and it’s terrific.

I love my MyPillow. It is the best pillow I have ever owned and have had it almost 2 years. You do need to follow the instructions and it will be great!