7.5K views
Featured Not resolved

The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company and told them about it. They told me to pack the pillow up, take it to the post office and mail it back to them.

I said, "So you guys sold me a defective product and now to rectify your faulty workmanship, I have to spend time packing it up, wait in line at the P.O. and then incur further expense of my own in shipping it back to you? How about if I take a picture of it and e-mail you the picture?" Guy said nope, I'd have to ship it back at my own expense. I told him I could sew it up myself in the time it would take to pack it and stand in line and it wouldn't cost me the money to ship it, either. He said you'll void your warranty if you do that. I said, well what good is the warranty when it will cost me extra money whenever your product that is supposed to be of quality fails? He basically said well, that's our policy, take it or leave it. His whole demeanor was that of not really giving a fig.

This company represents itself as one that takes pride in its work and cares about its customers. Once they get your money, you're pretty much on your own and SOL though. Do not do business with these people.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mypillow pillow from Mypillow and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Mypillow to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was warranty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

See it up and forget about warranty.

Stop your wining !!

Just go to a box store and buy a couple of regular pillows you can thank me later after you wear them out in a couple of years and dont have to deal with the *** in a warranty dept.

Cmon do you really expect to be any kind of warraty. On a pillow? Even if advertized you should hve taken it with a grain of salt

Enough about Amazon..talk about thieves.99$ a year for prime and still want to charge you for 73% or the videos they list..free shipping, not so.

Prices are different for prime users and smaller items are listed as add on items so you don't /get free shipping at all...smart enough here to dump that scam....By the way, my pillow is an awesome product.

West Covina, California, United States #1348902

Wow same Bravo near my pillow is also coming apart at the seams. But I have have my throat for at least 8 years and it was a great pillow great night's rest.

Sacramento, California, United States #1243961

I have exactly the same issue.Their PR dept is genius making the public buy all the hype about how great their products is.

Not only did my pillow come apart at the seam after a few months of use, but it went flat after a few months. Waste of money. Thanks for your comment about the return policy.

I'll take the advice of another anonymous and buy a new pillow elsewhere.

Birdsboro, Pennsylvania, United States #1243844

Wondering how many of his employees are E-verified.

#1120846

save yourself the 50 or 100 dollars or whatever and just go to wal-mart and buy a nice sleep serenity pillow for 25-30 dollars and thank me later.

Thanks for the reviews!!! You just changed my mine on purchasing a pair of them also. Sounds like just another rip-off.

After reading all these negative reviews about the company "MY PILLOW" .I would like to thank you all for helping me make my hands down decision.

So I'm ordering 4 tonight...

JUST KIDDING....But I was ready to order 2 with the promo code (my97) to bring the price down to 100 thanks again