Centerville, Massachusetts
2.1K views
5.0

Having being diagnosed with PPMS. I purchased a Temperpedic bed with an adjustable base. Going through a number of pillows including Temperpedic. Both my wife and I where frustrated. Then we saw the commercial for MyPillow. My wife and I have enjoyed rem sleep continuously after the purchase of MyPillow.

Having the diagnose of PPMS, having the comfort of that pillow is greatly appreciated.

I have and will continue to recommend this wonderful pillow.

I see the add on the TV to this day. It brings a smile to my face thinking of the comfort I have at last found in a pillow.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of mypillow commercial from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most extreme comfort and that my neck hurts a lot less. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Comments