1.3K views
3.6
Style and Design

I applaude the inventor and his business model as it is very creative. So this review is not about the inventor or his marketing techniques.

I ordered pillows twice at my expense to find the right firmness and spent over $250 in the process. The first time I did not know I could have received a second pillow free so I missed it and the sales rep did not tell me about it. My experience rated from a 1 to 10 with 10 being the best was a 3 and that is purely reflective of the comfort level I experienced using both pillows. The pillows have "chunky" cut pieces of foam that you "set" by pressing in both sides of the pillow before laying you head on it.

At first I ordered a "soft" pillow which means it had very little foam in it to retain the head support so I woke up with my head flat on the bed and the foam chunks inside the pillow on either side of my head. So I told myself maybe I needed a firmer one so I ordered a firm one and asked for the second one which I received. It was like an overstuffed, large king pillow which was too rigid and my head would be supported at almost a 90 degree angle. So I trashed them both and at age 68 at the time reinforced my brain that "not all pastures are greener" and also "caveat emptor"!

Money down the tube.

I suggest that to buy a pillow go to a mattress store and test out the pillow on the kind of mattress you have and see if you can find the right density and also look for one with good ventilation.   I hope the My Pillow folks take heed and develop a better pillow.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: product not effective for me.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Delivered as promised.

I didn't like: Effectiveness of product.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 12, 2016.

Comments