1.5
Style and Design

I researched many places for reviews and the only one I could find were linked to their website and of course the only ones they posted are good ones. So I ordered the pillows.

They came yesterday. I was so disappointed. I opened the first one and found the interlocking fill was just a fancy description for foam rubber. What a rip off. I could buy a bag of foam rubber for under $10 and make my own. And they smelled.

Since I am highly allergic and cannot use them I called to send them back.

The money back guarantee is misleading too. I found not only did I have to pay shipping to get them I had to pay shipping to send them back to

When I questioned it they said it was in the terms I agreed on when I checked out. So be warned! Read the terms very carefully.

Customer service was {{Redacted}} and didn't care when I mentioned they should let people know that the pillows were made of foam rubber in case they had allergy problems.

In a nut shell. My pillow is great, I am great, my company is great, my customer service is great.

The only thing that I see is great is the lies being told to the public. I wish I knew how to get this out to everyone thinking about buying this product.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Mis lead materials cost customer service and warranty.

Comments