1.1K views

They are making a cheaper version and selling it to retailers. It is called the Classic series and has TWO loft levels.

On the packaging label of the Classic pillow it states it is the official pillow of the National Sleep Foundation But.... the booklet that comes with the Classic pillow we purchased states the Premium Pillow is the offical pillow of the National Sleep Foundation; listing the attributes, one of which is FOUR loft levels. Did the Sleep Foundation choose both, I doubt it. Misleading advertising.

We went to their website ten days before Christmas and the shipping charge was 24 dollars but to guarantee a Christmas delivery they wanted 48 dollars shipping. Ridiculous that a 24 dollar ship charge wouldn't get it here in ten days; that we needed to upgrade to premium shipping. I have used it once, I woke up this a.m.

and my head was in a "hole"; I will be returning them. Very disappointing; he seemed so sincere.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Morristown, New Jersey, United States #1261273

This is my second go around. I got one a few yrs ago and picked white.

I ordered green this time and same problem you had. Not to mention a sore next. Ugh.

Woke up several times during the night. So uncomfortable.

Austin, Texas, United States #1261187

Not to mention the NSF is a scam they control. Check out their website, it's selling the CPAP cleaning machine advertised alongside the pillow on late night news.