14.9K views

Ibought my first pillow at Bed Bath and Beyond on the advice of my Chiropractor and was satisfied with the results on releaving neck pain.

We gave the pillow to a family member and then ordered two king size pillows. Upon receiving the pillows and unpacking them one had a hole in the cover.

I called the company and they gave me a RMA, with which I promptly sent the pillow back.

Then is when the problems started. It was like pulling teeth with many emails and calls before I finally got a refund. A reputable company should not cause this much of a problem in returning a product which carries a money back guarantee. Also their advertising was disengenuos as it lead the customer to believe the pillows were only $19.95 each.

I apparently didn't read all the fine print. In my opinion the leadership of this company are a bunch of Shysters.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

I liked: It helped my neck, But was very much overpriced.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #907194

I ALWAYS read reviews now before I buy ANYTHING, and I wont be buying mypillow anytime soon....thanks for the reviews

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #904867

your reviews are misleading and it seems this site is *** . It was no help @ all *** you

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #901582