1.9K views
Featured Not resolved

I first read the Terms & Conditions specifically about the 60-day money back guarantee (see attached photo) before deciding to buy a mattress topper. I believed that I could RETURN the topper but that is NOT true.

Customer Service said I had to donate the topper, get a donation receipt, and send the receipt plus the packing slip to My Pillow to get a refund. Two local donation centers did not accept bedding. The third also did not, but they pitied the situation, took the topper to be recycled, and gave me a donation receipt. A HUGE waste of an expensive purchase.

I NEVER would have bought this item knowing this return policy. Completely misleading.

Review about: Mypillow Mattress Topper.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Customer service rep.

I didn't like: Misleading return policy.

Comments

I didn't see many happy customer reviews. Gave me good reason not to buy.

My experience with American made means poor quality.

Look at the car industry why we buy foreign cars. Too bad it's this way.

You never mentioned why you returned it. Just want to use it for free?

TherapeuticShihTzu

you cannot find a place that would accept it?with all the homeless it would seem to be easy.

Trying to understand here....you're MAD that this company wants items donated so asks that you do that before getting a refund? Instead of getting their pillow back, they give you a refund AND have you donate the pillow. Sounds pretty great to me.

to Anonymous #1523838

I see nothing in the return policy that would prevent you from getting your money back minus return shipping costs in the first 60 days ??

to Anonymous #1539196

That’s because you’re an idiot