Received two pillows for $100.00 plus. This pillow is uncomfortable and does not stay "in place".

The inside stuffing's move up and "head" has an "indent" at bottom of pillow. Very uncomfortable! The problem to return after 90 days....cost to return due to pillow unable to flatten would take up a huge box and excessive postal cost.

I feel violated and very upset with my decision to purchase, as this is a money grab and should be investigated by Consumers. Both pillows remain in a closet.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

try putting your pillow in a plastic bag and use a vacuum to suck the air out, it should shrink right up.

Port Charlotte, Florida, United States #1131247

My pillow does not hold its shape and I was very upset when I saw them in Walmart for $49.99 and I paid over $100.00 with the special by one get one free. False advertising! Will never buy again.