I have cervical fusion and had been using a latex contour pillow. After seeing all the commercials, I ordered a set of two from QVC when they it on sale.

After trying the medium for 2 nights, I had severe headaches, which I never had before. I then tried the firm one and now have severe shoulder spasms. The pillow does not give the proper support where your neck meets your shoulders. Luckily, I have the receipts and needless to say this will be returned.

However, I now have to spend at least $60 to go for a deep tissue massage besides the additional pain. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PIECE OF JUNK.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad product.

Comments

I've been having severe shoulder pain since using the medium my pillow. I am so disappointed in this product.

I have now figure out how to return it. Awful.

good grief nobody HAS to spend $60 on a “deep tissue massage”. That is not a medical necessity, it’s a luxury equivalent to self - pampering and you’re probably getting it done at some spa.

This site is for valid complaints. No one cares about your massage bills.

to Clearbluesky #1411664

So, who, exactly, are you? Because you're trying hard as f**k to White Knight those pillows.

And unless you've been down the chronic pain/surgery road that person has, I suggest you just shut up.

I hope you never find yourself so broken where you don't have a choice about massage to get your pain levels manageable again.

Your Mom did a terrible job raising you.

And you come across in literally every post I've seen like an utter tool.

to CLD #1412543

Boy somebody woke up on the wrong side of the pillow today. Didn’t she ?