2.5K views

My daughter bought me a my pillow and one for herself for the holidays. I thought it was overpriced but was hopeful that it would give me a good nights sleep.

We both did not find the pillow to be comfortable and in fact, it gave me neck aches. Since the pillow is guaranteed, I called the company. The introductory message boasted about their great customer service and in fact someone answered very quickly, but when I said I wanted to return the pillow I was sent to a customer service recording and eventually had to leave a message.

I'm still on hold for my second call. I hope this is not just a complete scam.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Anyone who buys product advertised and sold on TV has to expect disappointment . Overpriced and almost impossible to return without losing a significant portion of your investment. Don't do it.