Style and Design

Bought a couple of these a couple of years ago. When my husband and I initially tried them out we both ended up with severe neck aches and headaches so now we use them as "decorative" pillows with shams that match our duvet cover.

Last evening, we decided to give them another try (not sure why...). Bad mistake. My husband changed pillows almost immediately upon trying it out. I tried longer but with terrible results.

The pillow felt like I was resting my head on hot chunks of concrete. Pillow is so uncomfortable, we'll never try it again.

Worst pillow ever. Run, don't walk, away from this product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of becomes hot even when it is 58 degrees in the bedroom and very uncomfortable. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $90. Mypillow needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Comments

davidnpr1960
Syracuse, New York, United States #1262044

my comment is fairly simple. i saw an ad on tv for these.

priced at $19.95, buy one get one free. when i called to order i was told "mike NEVER puts a price in his ads. i hung up, went to the website and saw the outrageous amount they are asking, almost $90 bucks!! even if i got 2 for that price, i would never spend $45 for a pillow.

they do make sure to tell you that results are made by peoples experience, not medical findings.... hello walmart!!!