4.5K views
Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller and smaller by the nights.This pillow is funky, disgusting and not what they advertised.....I hate this and from now on I will look under reviews before I order something else online.

This was a waste of my money and they ought to be ashamed of themselves..

The pillow got discoloration due to me waiting to post this online.My pillow should be sued for this item I have talked many people out of buying this pillow especially at work while I work for a 500 bed hospital ....I posted this on the bullentin board at work.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i got one for two dollars. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1233966

This post is completely BS.

to Anonymous Merrillville, Indiana, United States #1260842

60.00 is to much to pay for a pillow any way ... I wouldn't pay anymore than 25.00 but that's what I feel its worth. .

That pillow is clearly older than 3 weeks old! I own a MyPillow and I've had it for over 3 years, still is white. To me, that looks nothing like a MyPillow!!

to Anonymous Whitesville, New York, United States #1243735

It says 6 months they had it , but still... Lol

Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand #967526

that is a big fat lie because the pillow that he is holding up is NOT "My Pillow" it is a fake to discredit the company.either that or he was doing it all wrong!

not following the instructions clearly! this person is a fraud!

do not listen to him!The "My pillow" is fantastic because I never had a better sleep before I got one, now I sleep much better!

to FriesianKiwi Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand #967529

By The way, I think the pillow this *** is holding up, could well be "My Bambillow" not "My Pillow" Must have bought the wrong product Which costs more!

to FriesianKiwi Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand #968176

P.S.

I don't see any writing on that *** pillow he is holding up therefore it is NOT "My Pillow". It is a FAKE!