This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller and smaller by the nights.This pillow is funky, disgusting and not what they advertised.....I hate this and from now on I will look under reviews before I order something else online.

This was a waste of my money and they ought to be ashamed of themselves..

The pillow got discoloration due to me waiting to post this online.My pillow should be sued for this item I have talked many people out of buying this pillow especially at work while I work for a 500 bed hospital ....I posted this on the bullentin board at work.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I got one for two dollars

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #615002

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mypillow? Submit review ›
Helpful? 37 Yes 37 20 No 20
Had the same issue 15 Yes 15
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 11, 2015 #982821

That pillow is clearly older than 3 weeks old! I own a MyPillow and I've had it for over 3 years, still is white. To me, that looks nothing like a MyPillow!!

2 1 Reply

Apr 03, 2015 #967526 Christchurch, Canterbury

that is a big fat lie because the pillow that he is holding up is NOT "My Pillow" it is a fake to discredit the company. either that or he was doing it all wrong! not following the instructions clearly! this person is a fraud! do not listen to him! The "My pillow" is fantastic because I never had a better sleep before I got one, now I sleep much better!

4 1 Reply

Apr 03, 2015 #967529 Christchurch, Canterbury

By The way, I think the pillow this *** is holding up, could well be "My Bambillow" not "My Pillow" Must have bought the wrong product Which costs more!

4 2 Reply

Apr 05, 2015 #968176 Christchurch, Canterbury

I don't see any writing on that *** pillow he is holding up therefore it is NOT "My Pillow". It is a FAKE!

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.