My husband and I had been wanting to try MyPillow for some time, since we had seen and heard so many ads for it and had heard its marvels extolled by a certain conservative radio talk show host. We decided to splurge and get them for our anniversary in 2015, and we were very excited to get them, having heard of how they could supposedly relieve many discomforts, including headaches (which I regularly suffer from) and even snoring.

So we followed the instructions of how to fluff them up in the dryer, etc., to the letter. However, we discovered that they were the most uncomfortable pillows we had ever tried!! The supposed secret is interlocking foam pieces inside the pillow. But for us, those foam pieces caused lots of pressure points that we felt on our faces and necks.

They even made my headaches and neck pain worse! I find cheap sofa pillows more comfortable than MyPillow!

We had ordered ours from Amazon, so we returned them after 2 or 3 days of trying to make them work and were able to get a refund. I don't know how this fellow continues to be in business, but maybe it is from the people who buy the pillows and then don't get them returned in time to get the refund!

Review about: Mypillow Standard Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments