My husband got these pillows and they seemed like a God-send. He bragged them up big.

One was free. He forced me to put a pillowcase on one and sleep on it that night. The next morning my shoulder was sore, I am a side sleeper. So I tried sleeping on the other side the next night, then that side was sore.

My head seemed to just sink into the thing. I tried it for 2 weeks, I was exhausted and I handed it back to him with a "no thanks" smile. He then tried it, he complained for a whole month. We have now put it in a plastic cover and put it in the camping equipment.

He won't sleep on it then either, but at least it isn't in my way. Got a water filled pillow for the same price and it is wonderful!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

mary1960andgoing
Walker, Minnesota, United States #1249692

I don't know why in this world, they would give him the national seal award or what ever it was, what a farce! those people must of been on something--but I bet they don't even own my pillows ha!ha!