Pennsville Township, New Jersey
2.2K views
Layout of Store
Style and Design

Havent had any direct dealings with company just the actual product.I myself must have purchased the first my pillow ever made.Of course when you hear that something is going to improve yoursleep.Well youre all for it.I purchased this so called my pillow and its a regular pillow,No more no less,When i ordered mineit didnt include a fitting for the correct size or buy one get one free.I always though it was supposed to be TRUTH IN ADVERTISING.Well lets say i wont be wasting my money on my pillow,Shame on you to continue to lie to poor unsuspecting people.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Mypillow to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments