4.9
Style and Design

Well, nite 2 of my new pillow. I have some real tore up shoulders, irreparable, severe osteoarthritis everywhere, dont sleep worth a *** usually.

The last two mornings i have woken up with NO shoulder pain. $50 for 2 good nites sleep...if they go to *** tomorrow...i will have made a good decision. BUT I dont think they will . My wife, my cousin, they love them too.

KEEP on. Thank you for a nice pillow. My cuz recommended them, she bought 2 sets. house and motorhome!

I am very happy with them so far. When I first saw them i thought, well ok nothin special, lets give it a try. I've pissed away more money than this on other worse peices of ***.... WEL what a suprise...I really like 'MY PILLOW'.

Thank you very much. BB

This person wrote the review because of "the pillows are just like you said. thanks." of mypillow standard queen classic pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was overpriced. Author liked the most it works great and extreme comfort. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Comments