1K views

I also have found this pillow to be very uncomfortable. Tried if for 6 months thinking I needed to adjust to the feel, but unfortunately it didn't happen.

When I tried to return them (2 king size) they said it was only a 60 day return policy. I thought there was a 100% satisfaction on their website, so I didn't think I would have a problem. However, no refund and now I'm stuck with 2 pillows that I don't use for $100 plus for each pillow. Don't waste your money, they are not worth the expense.

They get lumpy and even after washing them it's still lumpy, so you feel like you are laying on a lumpy, bunched up material inside a pillowcase.

I'm very disappointed to say the least especially with the customer service. You would think if they are that sure of their product they would want to make sure the customer is happy!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 11, 2013.

Comments

Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States #1137021

We have enjoyed our pillows. We sleep better and our necks do not hurt.

They are great for us. My only problem is that "my own pillowcases, that came with my sheets do not fit...they make the pillow tooooo firm.

I am opening up "my own pillowcases" and adding a section to let the pillow go to its natural shape and we are fine again. It is alittle work doing this but we love the pillows.

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #854241

everything is so much worse in Buffalo, NY

to Goody Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #854243

Money makes some companies the happiest; just money

Your fault for not reading the return policy and understanding it.

New York, New York, United States #768403

Dont buy these pillows! The first night sleeping on them was awful!

I woke up the opposite of what they say - my neck was killing me. But to top it off I was billed $284.00 for these pillows which they said if you buy one you get one for free. Right! Sending it back tomorrow but will not trust them to get in touch with my credit card co.

so I called the credit co. and I will not be billed for these pillows.

I have learned not to believe everything I see.

They do clearly state that their return policy is for 60 days. This is more than enough time to see if a pillow will work for you. Sounds like this customer didn't bother to pay attention.