Paola, Kansas
8.4K views
3.4
Style and Design

Unfortunately, I do not have any complaints about My Pillow. I bought mine at a Holiday Boutique after seeing the pillow advertise on TV.

I have neck and shoulder issues and wake every morning with a kinked or stiff neck and some days I feel as though this is what causes my migraines.

Since I have been sleeping with My Pillow, the 'kink' is not there in the mornings. I still have migraines on occasion. So all is improved and no complaints.

I did no research prior to my purchase, just tried the pillow at the kiosk. I can not complain that I gave $59.95.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Comfort.

Comments

Des Plaines, Illinois, United States #1217731

I'd like to kick that s.o.b. right in his f'in mouth with his creepy mustache and bobbing adam's apple with his dyed hair!

When I have the tv on I have to walk around with the remote in my pocket so I can mute the s.o.b. jackhole! Bought his *** pillow when first commercials appeared and couldn't return the lumpy p.o.s. because they wouldn't take it back for reasons they say had no info on my and/or I didn't return it soon enough and some other reasons not true so could not return.

Tried it for less than a week and was disgusted by its lumpy disgusting and material!!! Tossed it where it belongs in the garbage. That ugly s.o.b. is so repulsive I can't stand his voice and then have to see all the above with his bouncing and pumping the pillow and side to side squeezing the pillow is revolting and ***!

If he said "my pillow my pillow one moe time I might have thrown the tv in the garbage with his *** garbage pillow and the people who say they luv luv it are in the same repulsive freaky faces and voices as he has. Must be family related!

Des Plaines, Illinois, United States #1217730

The review of the pillow by what must be someone who works for the *** guy and here is my comment about his lying comment. Maybe you've been sleeping under a bridge without a pillow if you really believe anyone who bought this p.o.s.

believes you! No one is that ***!