1.2K views

I can't believe I paid fifty dollars for the My Pillow. I wouldn't pay five dollars for it.

It goes flat as soon as you put your head on it and it's not comfortable. I could have spent ten dollars on a pillow from Walmart and it would have been better this one. The advertisement says it can be fluffed, what a joke. I fluff it up, put my head on it and it feels like I'm sleeping on a ten year old pillow that's flat as a pancake.

If you plan on paying fifty dollars for a pillow, make sure you buy a different pillow.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow mypillow pillow for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I have the same exact problem. Fluff it up and in a very short time its flat.

I have never even had one night where the pillow stayed firm.

And yes, did all of the *** they said to do to keep it performing the way they advertise. Whenever I hear someone talking about buying one of these I tell them not to waste their money.

If you paid $50 for a pillow you're dumb as a box of rocks and deserve to be cheated. Go to Wal Mart or K-Mart and spend $10 for a pillow that's going to last you a year, or so, and then you can get another new pillow for another $10.

Do the math. Is this "spectacular" My Pillow going to last 5 years? No pillow will.

It's people like you that give new meaning to the phrase, "There's a sucker born every minute". This whole country is getting dumber by the day.