2K views

I purchased My Pillow. Thinking that I would get a Standard size pillow, will it was the size of a travel pillow I was disappointed and returned it.

I did this a few years ago. But I did not get anyone to call me help to fix my problem. I would like them to have call me to fix the problem, rather than just a refund minus the returning cost. I have back and neck problem's.

I need a good pillow for that. Please try to help me with this problem. I see were a lot of people have been getting help to make it right. I hope that they call me to fix this.

Enough if it was a few years ago.

A Happy Customer is a good customer. Thank You for hearing me out.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $64. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments