Paonia, Colorado
2.1K views

was going to order 2 pillows, but after reading the numerous comments by disappointed customers, there is no way I could or would buy this product. They can't all be wrong.

The way I figure it, you put out a few good pillows but unload thousands of cheap imitations at way out of line high prices. My thanks to all the people who wrote negative but truthful comments. My hundred bucks stays in my pocket !!! The part about the national pillow foundation with My Pillow being the founder with My Pillow being the only product considered was the final straw.

That is truly misleading advertising!!!

unfortunately I cannot send my comments to you because you don't want to hear them. Obama must be your president!!!

This person wrote the review because of "negative comments.." of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1 and wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was negative comments. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments