2.3K views

SEVERAL YEARS AGO @ A HOME SHOW I FIRST SAW MY PILLOW AND ALL THEIR CLAIMS ! I INVESTED ( CAN'T REMEMBER THE PRICE, BUT NOT THAT CHEAP!) OK? SO I PURCHASED IT AND THEY SAID IF I WASN"T SATISFIED I COULD RETURN IT FOR MY MONEY BACK!

WHEN I RESPONDED TO THEM I WANTED MY MONEY BACK, THEY JUST COULD'NT BELIEVE IT AND TRIED EVERY THING TO DISUIDE

ME! I FINALLY GAVE UP AND TOOK THE LOST! THE REPRESENITVE AT THE HOME SHOW WAS VERY INCONSIDERETE AND DISCONCERTING!

I NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK ? IT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT

IRRESPOSIBILIY CAN MAKE MILLIONS & DOESN'T REALLY GIVE-***-ABOUT YOU-ME OR THE MAN ON THE WALL !!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

You can get a refund easily by contacting your credit card company. You may have to put your claim in writing, but most will put the charge on hold until the dispute is resolved.

Actually, it just shows that, in your own words, "I GAVE UP".

If you aren't willing to fight the fight, don't get in the ring.

to Anonymous Davidson, North Carolina, United States #1075459

So...you must have stock in this pillow conspiracy. Look at all of the reviews.

I was considering ordering one...fat chance now! I went through multiple reviews and sites. Majority rules on comfort, quality and customer service...they apparently all blow.

Keep on sending reviews people. That is how consumers buy!