Rip off. Over 100.00 for the 2 pillows.

Was a price given on the first commercial and now, NO PRICE given. The first ad said 89.00 for two so I ordered it. Only one pillow came and when I called them they wanted another 50.00 for another one. TV ad's stay away from.

All Bullcrap. Henry Penta.

I need exactly 80 words so I will just write anything. An an an an is is an an an an an an an an an an an.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $89. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow commercial from Mypillow was lied about product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

came here for the reviews and I'm sorry you went thru that but I just had to comment because your extra words at the end made me laugh. Your comment helped because I was gonna order. Thank you :)