All lies. Buy I get one free.

I fell for this and received one, not two & when I called for my other one, their was an added charge of 99.00 dollars. STAY FAR AWAY FROM SCAM ARTIST. WHERE IS THE ATTOURNY GENERAL ON THIS *** ARTEST, SLEEPING. DOES HE EVEN GO TO WORK TO HEAR PEOPLES COMPLAINTS.

ATTOURNY GENERAL,WHERE R U. DO U NEED MORE THAN 700 people complaining about being ripped off.

Get off your *** & do something about this crook making money off this scam ARTEST with all his lies. Put this crook in jail where he belongs, DO U HEAR THE PEOPLES COMPLAINTS, ATTOURNY GENERAL.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertising and scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "got one pillow not two. big rip- off" of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $89. Mypillow needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Comments

Henry Penta; This phony is still selling his LOUSY PILLOWS. He is still on TV, Radio, & getting rich on these crappy pillows.

His commercials r on WBZ for one & different tv programs. These people who advertise for this SCAM ARTEST do better checking on their clients.

They r aiding & abbeding this crook. Call the radio & TG to let them know about their clients.

I was going to buy these, but after error reading these reviews I'll save my money. Scammers are helping to ruin our country.

If not o TV over the Internet. Since I did not get one someone that did needs to turn them in.