I wasted precious time trying to get through to the 800 telephone number shown on TV. Forced to listed to innumerable ads for *** products in which I have no interest.

Then directed to call a different 800 number with same results..MORE ADVERTISING. At that point so irritated by scamy presentation that I would not have ordered a My Pillow even if I finally made contact with them.

SO GLAD that I then read all the complaints from other customers and have decided to go to Bed and Bath and buy an actual pillow and not this piece of ***! The lengthy advertisements are a definite turnoff and would not buy this pillow simply for the manipulation of the ads.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mypillow commercial from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Belleview, Florida, United States #1142036

I agree with this concerned customer. After my brother had given me one, I tried it out for about a month.

I then went to Walmart and purchased a king sized pillow and swapped his "My Pillow" with it.

It has been about two months and he has not noticed it.

So much for "My Pillow" - look's like Bill & Walmart that my dear brother likes just as much at lower cost. His wife laughs every time I see them.