I wasted precious time trying to get through to the 800 telephone number shown on TV. Forced to listed to innumerable ads for *** products in which I have no interest.

Then directed to call a different 800 number with same results..MORE ADVERTISING. At that point so irritated by scamy presentation that I would not have ordered a My Pillow even if I finally made contact with them.

SO GLAD that I then read all the complaints from other customers and have decided to go to Bed and Bath and buy an actual pillow and not this piece of ***! The lengthy advertisements are a definite turnoff and would not buy this pillow simply for the manipulation of the ads.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Commercial.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 07, 2016.

Comments

Belleview, Florida, United States #1142036

I agree with this concerned customer. After my brother had given me one, I tried it out for about a month.

I then went to Walmart and purchased a king sized pillow and swapped his "My Pillow" with it.

It has been about two months and he has not noticed it.

So much for "My Pillow" - look's like Bill & Walmart that my dear brother likes just as much at lower cost. His wife laughs every time I see them.