1K views

well, i was going to buy this (very over priced) pillow however the commercial made it sound too good to be true. nonetheless i was up to give it a try.

after reading these reviews (that all seem to have the same common theme: lumpy, yellow, terrible customer service; which means i wasn't getting my money back) i will stick with my regular pillows. im glade i noticed this reviews site before i purchased these pillows...

for that type of money i was hoping for far better reviews....

thanks for the reviews and keep up the great work.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad reviews" of my pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned my pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Humboldt, Iowa, United States #1149253

Why isn't the customers who purchased these pillows contacted any lawyers and sue the companies/manufacturing co for false advertisements and misleading information , etc...? My wife and I both have neck problems and are seriously considering buying a couple of these pillows.

Sereta pillow is the one I bought, 6 years ago. I still have the same pillow.

It is an I-comfort pillow. I also have severe arthritis in my neck. I know that this is the pillow for me.

My doctor is the one that suggest the Sereta Pillow as well. You can find different ones on their website with summaries about all their pillows.

I decided to try it for myself best decision ever. I plan on getting me another set of these pillows I've tried all of them all, Tempur-Pedic , Sleep Number, designer, they all did not help my neck problem. However, My Pillow was perfect for me, maybe not for everyone but I'm glad I decided to be my own judge and my customer service experience with them was excellent.