1K views

purchased 1 queen firm pillow 1 week ago at bed bath and beyond and it is the best pilow i have ever used i am a 62 yr old male and was always skeptical of the commmercial for my pillow but as i am running out of options i had to at least try it for myself i am aside sleeper who always had a sore neck because of arthritic shoulder all pillows i ahve used always kept neck with a bend in it while sleeping today i have no soreness and full range of motion in neck. again best pillow ever.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

I agree with the 62 year old man who bought 1 queen sized pillow at bed bath and beyond. We bought two queen sized extra firm pillows at J.

C. Penneys about two months ago. Absolutely the best pillows we have had in years. Just watched the commercial about MY PIllow and laughed at it.

Went online to see what it was filled with, was shocked.

My husbands family made their own pillows, using eiderdown filling.. We spent about an hour shopping for the pillows we now use.