The pillow I received is much smaller than a standard pillow. I ordered it from the chart which showed the different sizes.

It doesn't even fill up my pillowcase. It is way overpriced for what you get. They tell you to use the code from the annoying commercial and it makes you think you are getting a good deal...Trust me you are not. I have to constantly fight with it to get it just right.

Tell them to please take that annoying commercial off TV. Every time it comes on I change the station. I would definitely never order another "My Pillow" and tell all my friends not to fall for it. It is overpriced and not that comfortable.

I hate that annoying woman's voice on the commercial.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

I have had mine for 3 yrs. I am very pleased with the pillow and 3 relatives are as well.

I think the commercials could use some reworking but they apparently work or they "My Pillow" would not continue to use them.

$40 - $50 for a pillow is fair considering it's not a Chinese item, but that's what people want these days. Cheap, disposable Chinese products.