Spencer, Indiana
1.5K views
1.7
Style and Design

I almost bought a My Pillow a couple years ago, but when I asked what they cost and they said $65.00 I hung up. Seriously, who would pay $65.00 for a pillow? A year later, after all those irritating commercials, I decided what the ***. Maybe it's a good pillow. I ordered one My Pillow for $100.00 and they sent me 2. They said the second one was free. No, it wasn't free. It was a 23% discount based on volume of buying 2 pillows. LOL. Wow $50.00 per pillow? And they suck. They are just big fat pillows that your head sinks into and full of a bunch of rubber pieces. They raised their $65.00 price 54% to $100.00, tell you the second pillow is free. (FALSE ADVERTISING) If you do the math, all they have done is lower their price to $50.00 per pillow from $65.00 which is a 23% discount for buying not one, but 2 pillows. THIS COMPANY IS NOT MARKETING HONESTLY. All they can hope for is some people won't return these pillows for a refund once they find out they are as bad as a cheap Dollar Store pillow for $5.00.

It is all subjective, but in my opinion, nothing beats a down pillow. My wife and I tried these pillows for one night and threw them on the floor and pulled out our good old down pillows.

I was lazy and never returned them for a refund. But after a year of those irritating commercials, I called them for a refund. They were very gracious about returning my money (less shipping) even though it had been a whole year. (there return policy is 60 days). My wife had to search all over the house to find the MY Pillows to send back because we forgot where we put them. But she finally found them in a closet with some blankets.

I had to pay shipping both ways so I still lost $20.00 on this transaction. For $20.00 you could go anywhere and buy 2 pillows as bad as these. And still have them. LOL.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "pay my shipping loss" as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was pillow quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1177465

As the old saying goes, "There's a sucker born every minute" (not you). I don't know how this company stays in business.

Their commercials suck.

The pillows suck. How can they afford to advertise so irritatingly and incessantly?

I tried buying them over the phone. I wanted the buy one get one free.

You have to pay $100 to get this deal but, if you look online you can buy one for $49.99. I asked why I can't get that pillow and another free and I was put on hold forever.

Nobody came back on the phone to help. The buy one get one free offer is a total scam.

Well, I got my "MyPillow" last week and tried it out. It is not doing what Mike said it would.

So I called the 800 number yesterday and got his long recorded message. I waited and waited but never got to leave a message. I called in again this morning and got the same message but this time was able to leave a message after 5 minutes of wait time. I am waiting on a callback.

I also sent them email requesting an RMA to send it back. We shall see how this goes. I am not angry.

I just want them to live up to all the commercial rhetoric Mike gives out on his TV commercials.

First, bad quality means ripping, falling apart etc, you gave one star and that's false, they are extremely well made and durable. Second, you gave customer service one star, they refunded your purchase price after a full year!

That is EXCELLENT customer service! Second, not sure where you've been or what, but this 'promo' BOGO has been in effect for many years now and the price has not changed in all those years. I've owned, washed these pillows for 3 years now. This is the only pillow that holds up.

I've bought even, Carnival cruise down pillows, tried every kind of pillow and this pillow meets its claims.

You don't have to like them, but don't knock the company, quality, service or even price, you knew what they cost. If not, that would be your fault, not theirs.

to Anonymous #1173292

Can understand why you are "anonymous"

I sell pillows from a very well known company called Summit retail Solutions Incorporated many people have told me they have bought and tried quote my pillow. As a result of my customers using and trying to sleep on this uncomfortable misrepresented pillow they have claimed of neck and back pain headaches and more.

After they have bought pillows from my company Summit retail Solutions Incorporated I have not had 1 return in 3 months. My customers say this Pillow helped my neck pain migraines shoulder discomfort etc. Some of my customers tried "my pillow " and had a bad experience with is this Pillow that is not filled with memory foam it's cotton

It does not keep its shape it's over priced and this man does not exclusively do business in the United States. When I called it spoke with someone from the mid east.

He is misrepresenting his company and his products. Please DO NOT BUY THIS PILLOW.