1.9K views

After three attempts contacting the company I finally got a response from them. Instead of offering to replace my defective pillow their representive sends me instructions on how to wash the pillow.

Like I'm *** and can't read the directions attached to the pillow. A million dollar corporation and they couldn't replace one pillow. So much for their ten year warranty and good customer values. As I told the rep I washed my lumpy pillow and after removing it from washer it was saturated with water and had to be squeezed out.

Put it in dryer and it took two and a half hours to dry. The pillow was even more lumpy and uncomfortable than before I washed it.

Rep told me to wash it again. Unreal!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow and mypillow customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I did not read in your review where you ran it through several spin cycles before putting in the dryer. Clearly stated in the instructions. Worked for me anyway.

That's true they will tell you that.